Edhofer Culture Consulting Clients
- KHM Museumsverband|Weltmuseum Wien: establishing a development program in the museum, designing and executing a fundraising and sponsoring campaign for the repositioning and reopening of the Weltmuseum Wien (formerly: Museum of Ethnology, Vienna)
- Fulbright Austria I Austrian-American Education Commission: consultant - sponsors and major donors
- Esterhazy Betriebe GmbH: consultant for developing a concept and implementation of a customer loyalty program
- Caritas der Erzdiözese Wien I Kulturprojekte Atelier 10 und Brunnenpassage: consultant – design of development structures
- MUSIS Museums Association of the Austrian Province of Styria: workshop on membership programs
- Herz & Co: marketing and communications support for the company, which specializes in customized and artisanal letterpress printing
- NPO Akademie: Seminare zu Fundraising
- Universities of Vienna and Salzburg, Austrian National Library: lecturer for Sponsoring, Fundraising, Communications I Library and Information Studies (BSc, MSc)
2014 | 2017
Establishing fundraising and sponsoring within the museum´s organization and introducing them to its shareholders, potential supporters and staff. Management of communications, and staff training, adviser to the managing directors for the repositioning and the reopening of the Weltmuseum Wien in October 2017.
Fundraising campaign - development of a concept and implementation
Formal Fundraising Dinner and artistic program for 150 high level guests - idea and realization
Organization of events in Jakarta, London, Washington and New York to attract donors and sponsors
Management of donors relations
List of potential sponsors for the museum´s management - research and preparation
Acquisition of sponsors – establishing contacts, negotiating and drafting contracts
Management of relations to representatives of corporate sponsors and of benefits according to contract
Advertising material and webpage - concept, texts, selection of photos and design
Short film about the project für corporate sponsors – idea, script, supervision of production
Selection and involvement of testimonials - idea, script and inhouse production for films on social media
Media cooperations and press releases
Organizational Management and Staff Training
Implementation of sponsoring and fundraising in the organizational structure of the Weltmuseum Wien
On-the-job training of museum employee on fundraising and sponsoring
Awareness enhancement for sponsoring and fundraising among the staff
Intercultural adviser to the museum director on establishing relations with representatives of Austrian corporations and potential donors
Consultant to the museum representatives on protocol issues
Design of a concept for a long-term loyalty program including a reorganization of the existing friends association
Austrian National Library
2002 | 2014
Book Adoption Campaign: acquisition of celebrity book patrons to attract private individuals and corporate donors. Financial support for conservation of individual objects and preservation of entire collections.
Sponsorships for exhibitions, multiple year digitization projects, long-term preservation projects, the establishment and development of programs for new target groups.
2004 | 2014
Repositioning the Friends of the ANL: implementation of corporate memberships, restructuring memberships and benefits for private individuals.
2013 | 2014
Fundraising | Sponsoring campaign for the Literature Museum of the ANL: financing of multimedia equipment and preservation of objects for the only museum of Austrian literature from the 18th century to the present day.
Fundraising campaign for digitizing music manuscripts on the occasion of celebrating 90 years of the Society of Friends of the ANL: 90,000 pages most valuable music manuscripts (including Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven) are accessible worldwide, the originals are being protected.
Fundraising campaign for the Austriaca Reading Room: providing technical infrastructure and the installation of Austriaca Reference Library in a newly established reading room.
Fundraising/Sponsoring campaign Palais Mollard of the ANL: donations for the design of new facilities and conservation of objects for the Globe Museum and the Music Collection.
- International Relations and Special Projects: acquisition and implementation of partnerships, negotiation and monitoring of exhibition projects, press centers for EU Presidency in 2006 and Euro 2008 European Soccer Championship, film projects, organization and implementation of VIP and state visits with accompanying events (President of the United States and China, various EU Ministerial meetings, etc.).
- Project management CRM database: design and implementation of a comprehensive data management system. Goals are service improvement and sales growth.
- Working Group on Risk Management: development of the relevant risks, qualitative and quantitative assessment and evaluation with a focus on financial management. As a result, expansion to reward management, in cooperation with external consultants.
- Acquisition of the main sponsor for internationally renowned musical institution
- Monitoring and coaching of managers in high-profile appearances
- Strategic media relations for financial services
- Execution of EU-wide tender
- Exhibition, sponsoring-, travel and personnel management
- Planning and implementation of marketing, advertising and PR
- Budget responsibility
- Auditor attestation
- Budget €1.3 million, 280 short shows in 28 days, 120,000 visitors