Edhofer Culture Consulting Clients
- KHM Museumsverband | Weltmuseum Vienna: design and implementation of a development campaign to rebuild and re-open the Weltmuseum Vienna (formerly the Museum of Ethnology)
- NPO Academy: Seminars in Austria and Germany
- University of Vienna, lecturer: Library and Information Studies (BSc, MSc)
Austrian National Library
2002 | 2014
Book Adoption Campaign: acquisition of celebrity book patrons to attract private individuals and corporate donors. Financial support for conservation of individual objects and preservation of entire collections.
Sponsorships for exhibitions, multiple year digitization projects, long-term preservation projects, the establishment and development of programs for new target groups.
2004 | 2014
Repositioning the Friends of the ANL: implementation of corporate memberships, restructuring memberships and benefits for private individuals.
2013 | 2014
Fundraising | Sponsoring campaign for the Literature Museum of the ANL: financing of multimedia equipment and preservation of objects for the only museum of Austrian literature from the 18th century to the present day.
Fundraising campaign for digitizing music manuscripts on the occasion of celebrating 90 years of the Society of Friends of the ANL: 90,000 pages most valuable music manuscripts (including Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven) are accessible worldwide, the originals are being protected.
Fundraising campaign for the Austriaca Reading Room: providing technical infrastructure and the installation of Austriaca Reference Library in a newly established reading room.
Fundraising/Sponsoring campaign Palais Mollard of the ANL: donations for the design of new facilities and conservation of objects for the Globe Museum and the Music Collection.
- International Relations and Special Projects: acquisition and implementation of partnerships, negotiation and monitoring of exhibition projects, press centers for EU Presidency in 2006 and Euro 2008 European Soccer Championship, film projects, organization and implementation of VIP and state visits with accompanying events (President of the United States and China, various EU Ministerial meetings, etc.).
- Project management CRM database: design and implementation of a comprehensive data management system. Goals are service improvement and sales growth.
- Working Group on Risk Management: development of the relevant risks, qualitative and quantitative assessment and evaluation with a focus on financial management. As a result, expansion to reward management, in cooperation with external consultants.
- Acquisition of the main sponsor for internationally renowned musical institution
- Monitoring and coaching of managers in high-profile appearances
- Strategic media relations for financial services
- Execution of EU-wide tender
- Exhibition, sponsoring-, travel and personnel management
- Planning and implementation of marketing, advertising and PR
- Budget responsibility
- Auditor attestation
- Budget €1.3 million, 280 short shows in 28 days, 120,000 visitors